It's taking a bit longer than I like, but there's some sense of normalcy these days. I have a solid routine in a world that's far from it. Not every day one wakes up, has breakfast, then sets out to lay waste to all manner of horrendous creatures and filth. The pay's good, though, and lets me eat my meals and stay in a comfortable room at night.
The nature of what we have become lingers in the back of my mind, however. Combat lets me focus, but I can't remain in my Worgen state for more than a few hours while idle. I...hear things. See things. Well, nothing different than a human, but much more intense. The tiniest rustle of leaves across a courtyard is as loud as the fireworks shown during this past Winter's Veil. My mind and senses are overwhelmed. I've been trying to get used to it, but it's been difficult.
All things considered though, it's good to have a purpose -- even if it's meager. There's much work to be done to get things under control here on Azeroth, and always need for a hearty soldier to do it. Etherella's been acting odd as of late, though. I've done the tasks she's set me upon but she seems aloof and far too observant for my liking. Something tells me she's got something planned, but I'm not sure what....